On March 31, 2011 a beautiful bronze Trojan Statue was dedicated at THS. This Proud Trojan was installed in front of the school between the main walkways. It will stand for years as a symbol of the pride and tradition at Topeka High School.
Topeka High thanks Mr. Adrian Whited and Mr. John Alberg of the THS Class of 1948 for this addition to the THS campus.
The Trojan Plaza, surrounding the statue, was dedicated on June 30, 2013. Brick paving, benches and landscaping were sponsored by the THS Class of 1961. The THS Classes of 1957, 1959, 1962 and 1964 sponsored additional benches.